Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016

Yellow Leaf

Yellow leaf, oil on panel, 9x12 inches


my setup at Artists Acres
 
 
Painting at Artist Acres in Englewood, Florida is  very special. There is a jungle like garden where Lois Bartlett Tracy, a famous painter, and Todd Tracy have preserved a beautiful homestead. Painting under towering pines, bamboo, philodendron vines , wild orchids, fruit trees, barns, ponds and pine needle paths, had been a specal day for me. Even it was a little bit chilly out there in the shade, but  I had beautiful light and shade conditions. When you are there for the first time you are overwhelmed and to not know what to paint.  In every corner there is another outstanding motive. When I saw this yellow leaf, illuminated by the sun, there was a special magic and I had decided to paint this leaf, as a nature still life. I am sure I will come back for more paintings.
 
Thank you for viewing my art. If you are interested in putchains this painting please


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen